Fishing on YouTube

wanderer

Reaction score
The Carpcatcher, Steve Whitby is my favourite, he tells it as it is, blanks and all, followed by Carp headbangers, Phil the scouse nutter, he is great, but Redmire forever is my favourite video, nostalgia i suppose but i love it, peanuts and all.

Marker

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/user/markernw

these are mine, not been doing it for long and I'm restricted to a small go pro which has rubbish sound on it. the last 6 months have been a steep learning curve but I'm slowly (very slowly:D ) getting there ;)

robtherake

Reaction score
I quite like this guy, he has some good tips for beginners and improvers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TAFishing

He is a bit daft (in a nice way), doesn't take himself too seriously and doesn't try and sell me things in his videos.

Good, isn't he? No flannel or product placement from Mr Pullen! The Sunday dinner video's good fun - looks like the fish in that particular lake are so tame they're on speaking terms with the angler. :)

tom_moran

Reaction score
I've been watching loads of Taf videos, graeme is really easy to watch. Going to watch the roast dinner video now ;-)

trotter2

Reaction score
Another vote from me for total awesome fishing :thumbs:

B

binka

TAF is a bit like car crash angling, Graeme Pullen is as mad as a box of frogs imo but he's strangely infectious in a nice kind of way.

I wouldn't want to be within a mile of him when he's fishing but I like him... :thumbs:

slaphead

Reaction score
I also like watching Stewart Bloor (The Angling Rev), Dom Fishing and The Scouse Angler.