Page Web Errors

DorsetTangler

Reaction score
Hi
I repeatedly get the attached response when clicking onto various pages within the forums. Is it just me? Does anyone know why I keep getting it?

Thanks

web_err.jpg

bennygesserit

Reaction score
No I don't get that
Ad blocker might be worth a try or a different browser

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Yes, another browser can do the trick; but I don't understand why it occurs in the first place...I'll try to find out - Ed.

greenie62

Reaction score
This might help..............

To para-phrase Startrek - "It's English, Jerry - but not as we know it!:rolleyes: "

I was initially perplexed by the 'bellow' in the article referenced - thinking that it was a kind of enraged moan - before eventually realising it was a repeated mis-spelling of 'below'! :eek:mg:

I use Adblock, CCleaner, etc. so don't normally get these 'webpage not available comments' - more interested in why they had started being presented on FM Users sessions - and whether it signalled any changes in the underlying delivery/presentation infrastructure?

Cheers!

barbelboi

Reaction score
To para-phrase Startrek - "It's English, Jerry - but not as we know it!:rolleyes: "

I was initially perplexed by the 'bellow' in the article referenced - thinking that it was a kind of enraged moan - before eventually realising it was a repeated mis-spelling of 'below'! :eek:mg:

I use Adblock, CCleaner, etc. so don't normally get these 'webpage not available comments' - more interested in why they had started being presented on FM Users sessions - and whether it signalled any changes in the underlying delivery/presentation infrastructure?

Cheers!

I use Adblock, CC, etc., also Greenie and can't remember the last time I saw a similar message either - BTW have you finished that crossword yet.........;)

PS I also use that good bit of freeware Malwarebytes that cleans up the bits that even the best anti virus software misses...........