Who's the captain of this ship now?

bennygesserit

Reaction score
does this comment to Cliff deserve summary deletion ?

I dont want to argue with you but you have deleted several of my comments, and those of others ,for very tenuous reasons. Similarly you have banned other very prolific members for the most innocent of remarks.

You are the editor of the best fishing forum around , you need to be impartial , you need to set an example and follow the terms and conditions , you need to stop using the forum to fulfil your own agenda(s).

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

because it keeps getting deleted

Derek Gibson

Reaction score
Hi Derek how's thing with you mate, still chucking lures? Ahab?not the same Ahab that used to post on here years ago?

Hi Del, hope everything's OK with you mate.

Yup, still chucking the lures, but less frequent. The days of three or four mini sessions a week are long past now the wheels are falling off.

Don't know about the other Ahab, but Captain Ahab set out on a quest that turned out to be ill advised.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Del,

Ian has moved on to work on other Fish & Fly areas and Cliff Hatton has been appointed as Editor for FM now.

The moderation team (da mod squad) remains as was . . . . .

Morespiders

Reaction score
Del,

Ian has moved on to work on other Fish & Fly areas and Cliff Hatton has been appointed as Editor for FM now.

The moderation team (da mod squad) remains as was . . . . .
Thanks Peter,
It's be hoped he communicates better on that site than he did on here, at least GM posted with the rest of us and wasn't faceless.
Anyway you up for seven days on the Flask? The more of us there is, mores the chance of catching a fish, we can have a takeaway for Xmas dinner it'll be good mate

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway you up for seven days on the Flask?

Being unfamiliar with this venue, other then by reputation that is, I inquired of my old friend PoshPaul who said:

"you'd have a better chance of catching a fish sat in a bath full of vomit than fishing the Flask"

Accordingly I will decline your gracious offer, but propose the alternative of a day or two on the Hampshire Avon the next time you are down this way . . . . . ;)

Morespiders

Reaction score
Being unfamiliar with this venue, other then by reputation that is, I inquired of my old friend PoshPaul who said:

"you'd have a better chance of catching a fish sat in a bath full of vomit than fishing the Flask"

Accordingly I will decline your gracious offer, but propose the alternative of a day or two on the Hampshire Avon the next time you are down this way . . . . . ;)
Right then, so you don't fancy it. Don't mince your words do you Peter?

barbelboi

Reaction score
I seem to remember that the last time we met Del you were sharing swims with a wasps nest - you seemed to be enjoying yourself far more than Damn Flask..................;)

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi Spiders
To me Ian was like the Wizard of Oz

He's The Wizard of Was now
Anyway you ok boy, what scary weezes you been up to of late?, that Corkers gone over to the dark side, turds an all, he's been testing me with his alternative comedy, he's funnier than Jack Dee, but ehh!!??