Coming weekend

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Some 40mph gusts predicted, mainly the north I think and rain pretty much everywhere. However, Sunday is set to be a lot warmer than Saturday. I might venture out but, then again, I might not, a good look out of the window will be required. Could still be some good roach to be caught so, its all a bit of a dilemma. When is it not!

B

binka

Change of venue from river to pit for me tomorrow, mainly for the reason of getting in early and the brolly up and well anchored before the heavy rains start to ensure I am comfortable for the day which is far easier on flat ground with the car behind me than eight hundred yards up a river with some very muddy and steep banks.

I'm planning to hit the river again next week and will hopefully be able to benefit from a fair bit of extra water.

theartist

Reaction score
Whilst not wishing you chaps to get wet I'm really hoping for some rain this weekend down here.

Gade 0.10
Colne 0.12
Chess 0.07
Ash 0.06
Wey 0.10
Crane 0.07
Gt Ouse 0.16
Ivel 0.15

These are the current depths (or lack of) in metres at the measuring stations according to the EA website for some of my local rivers :(

john step

Reaction score
Work party tomorrow but I was out today in the high winds. There is always somewhere to find to hunker down under a pegged brolly. Just choose the right venue for the conditions.
Ps. had a upper double pike on deadbait.