The Golden Sprats - Kevin Perkins

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
http://www.fishingmagic.com/articles/humour/18160-the-unvarnished-truth-part-1.html

Another good 'un from Kev Perkins....I wonder what happens next!

files.php

Morespiders

Reaction score
Great stuff Perkins my lad, how you doing ? My Tickle Tackle stickers gone very faded, got any left if so can you send that Damien round with one,
Hope your keeping well, long time no see?

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Hi Derek

Many thanks for your kind words, I'm still lurking in the shadows, hope you are well. With regard to TT stickers, all the originals have gone, but I do have the prototypes, and you are welcome to a handful of them, just PM your current address (the last one I have for you is some offshore tax haven) and I will pop them in the post. I might even put a stamp on the envelope, consider it my Xmas gift to you....

M'lud..

As it appears that yourself and Derek are the only two discerning readers on here, I will PM you Part 2 of the story to save me having to submit it into FM and and save Cliff the trouble of having to knock it into something legible enough to go up on the site......:wh

Morespiders

Reaction score
Cheers Kev will do that mate thanks, I'm sure a lot on here will have read it and chuckled but can't be bothered to comment will distribute the stickers to the boys ????????????
PS you can have free membership of the PaSC for one year for only £3,765.32

Last edited:

barbelboi

Reaction score
Give us a chance Kev, I'm so busy decorating the new house , etc., etc., that I've even had to neglect my fishing for the last few months - can you provide an audio version so that I may listen while I work on my non-apple earphones...............;)

PS Looking forward to part two..................

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
"As it appears that yourself and Derek are the only two discerning readers on here, I will PM you Part 2 of the story to save me having to submit it into FM and and save Cliff the trouble of having to knock it into something legible enough to go up on the site......"

I hardly touched it, Kev!!

thecrow

Reaction score
Although I hadn't commented on the article I am as I am sure lots of others are looking forward to the second instalment, don't leave us dangling like a small fish on the end of the line :)

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to Part 2 . . . . never get enough of Donald and Damian . . . . .

"and getting new gear was never a chore. So a trip to the tackle shop beckoned...."

A man after my own heart . . . . .

Morespiders

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to Part 2 . . . . never get enough of Donald and Damian . . . . .

"and getting new gear was never a chore. So a trip to the tackle shop beckoned...."

A man after my own heart . . . . .
Perhaps they could come round yours Peter, and look round your tackle shop??

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
I will PM you Part 2 of the story to save me having to submit it into FM and and save Cliff the trouble of having to knock it into something legible enough to go up on the site.....

C'mon Kev, I've been tied up trying to keep an eye on this dodgy Manc who's just re-appeared on the forum. Chances are he's trying to raise (that's extort to you and I) money for his next jolly :wh

Perhaps they could come round yours Peter, and look round your tackle shop??

Can't see Julie letting me out for that length of time Del, even Fosters don't have that amount of tackle in stock:D

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Cheers Kev will do that mate thanks, I'm sure a lot on here will have read it and chuckled but can't be bothered to comment will distribute the stickers to the boys ������������
PS you can have free membership of the PaSC for one year for only £3,765.32

Hi Del

That is a vastly reduced PASC subscription, I feel blessed.

With regard to the lack of comments, that is/was always done with tongue jammed in cheek. After around 300 articles I am well aware that they are read and (hopefully) appreciated, but feedback is/was muted.

My next piece will be about canoe fishing on lakes for barbel using a pole., whilst not wearing a beard.....:D

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi Del

That is a vastly reduced PASC subscription, I feel blessed.

My next piece will be about canoe fishing on lakes for barbel using a pole., whilst not wearing a beard.....:D
PaSC Your a mate Kev

Can I accompany you on your next adventure in the ship/ boat