Another old git.........

C

Carp Angler

Sorry I forgot, but didn't another old git come of age on Monday the 15th?

P

Paul Thompson

Many happy returns, Graham. Watch those squeaky knees now....

J

john conway

Many happy returns, Graham. Didn't realise your birthday was the same as mine!! another two years to go yet before I get as old as you and Ron. Cod Liver Oil, that's what you need for those squeaky knees and if you use the stuff you can put in your ground bait you not have to open your wallet as offten?

R

Ron Clay

It's me with the squeaky knees John. And I wish I had a wallet to open.

P

Paul Williams

Happy birthday.......i'll buy you a pint next time i see you.....not that it's a present, you always get us to buy the beer!
John, Graham will have to rub the cod liver oil into the carpet cos "thats" where his knees squeek!!......if you get my drift!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind wishes but I'm not pensioned off just yet.

And I'll let you all buy me drink when I see you, being as it was my birthday on Monday. They would have been on me otherwise, as usual.

D

Del Jarman

Happy birthday young Graham.
Don't think you'll be getting the old bus pass yet though.

Del.

C

Clive Evans

Congratulations Graham,
no bus pass, true. But you will be getting ?200 heating allowance. That's a free pint of maggots for every week of the year, courtesy of Mr Brown!
And free presciptions for all your aches and pains.
Life begins at 60.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Only just seen this thread Graham, many happy returns. If I'd of known I would of sent you up some line!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAHAM.......sorry thought I'd better shout.....just in case. ;o}~

W

Willie John Russell

Belated Birthday greetings Graham; any chance of reading your memoirs soon, before they begin to grow misty? All the best big fella!