Elite Carp Series 2 Pole

sagalout

Reaction score
Yeah, i bought one, 14.5m, brand spanking new on offer at £750 delivered. Superb bit of kit, I didn't like it at 14.m probably because I fished it from a chair. I sold it because it was making my back problems worse.

The maver roller bungs are a pain to fit because you have to judge how much to cut off.

hawb811

Reaction score
Yeah, i bought one, 14.5m, brand spanking new on offer at £750 delivered. Superb bit of kit, I didn't like it at 14.m probably because I fished it from a chair. I sold it because it was making my back problems worse.

The maver roller bungs are a pain to fit because you have to judge how much to cut off.

I also fish off a chair, I want a pole that I can fish comfortable at 13 meters, it will be very rare I fish at 14 but was it very heavy at that length and was it ok at 13

sagalout

Reaction score
I don't know that any pole will be "comfortable" at 13m from a chair, I could manage it but I wouldn't say it was comfortable. At 14m it was a bit droopy and bouncy. The bloke I sold it to fishes from a box with a spray bar and does well with it at all lengths.