Hello

grizzley81

Reaction score
Hello everyone obviously I'm new or I wouldn't be posting here. I have at one time or another tried most types of fishing except going out on a boat. I mainly now stick to carp and coarse.

I do have a question about tackle shops in general but I'm not sure which would be the best thread to ask? If someone could point me in the right direction thanks in advance.

Keith M

Reaction score
Hi Grizzley, welcome to the forum.

I would tend to put a Tackle shop question in either the 'Tackle Rigs and Bait' section or the 'General' section depending on the question.

I Look forward to your posts.

Keith

Last edited:

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Indeed, Grizzly...welcome to FM. Like all Fishingmagicians you're more than welcome to submit articles. If you have an interesting story or need to get something off your chest - write it down and let's have it (you'll be amazed with the effect sometimes!)

Ed.

ciprinus

Reaction score
Indeed, Grizzley...welcome to FM. Like all Fishingmagicians you're more than welcome to submit articles. If you have an interesting story or need to get something off your chest - write it down and let's have it (you'll be amazed with the effect sometimes!)

Ed.

yes welcome grizzley, indeed please lets have some info about you especially your likes and dislikes, any new tackle you have just acquired, your fave bait, your suggestions for improving catch rates, what your having for dinner and who your fave footie team is....HEY!!! ive just noticed, there is about six topics for new and interesting threads there :j:thumbs:

Last edited:

grizzley81

Reaction score
Thanks every one for the welcome. I don't have any fishing equipment what so ever as I sold it all a couple of years ago. When I did fish I mainly did carp fishing and float fishing for what ever took my fancy on the day. I did dabble a bit into sea and fly fishing. I'm getting that itch to pick up a rod and now I'm closer to the sea I will be picking up a spinning rod and catching bass I hope well that's plan a anyway I'm also a keen photographer so if I don't catch a fish I can catch a cold and snap a pic :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk