Bivvy Dilemma

murphyboy69

Reaction score
Why is it so hard for manufacturers to produce a bivvy with all the features that doesn't cost a fortune.

I currently posess an ultimate 2 man kashkym pro dome and i have to say 'its perfect'. Super waterproof at 20,000 hydrostatic head, removable inner capsule which solves all rodent and bug problems and condensation in the winter, nice peak, rod straps, heavy duty groundsheet. The thing is absolutely rock solid. Have fished in 80mph wind and rain and inside you barely know the weathet is as bad as it is until you step outside. All that for 200 quid.

Now, i want to try and get a 1 man as the 2 man is a nice but a bit too big for some pegs. I wanted to get kashkym in the 1 man as its perfect but just my luck. They producing them and vision have gone through. Searched far and wide that tickles my fancy but i cant find anything that covers all aspects and doesn't cost a fortune.

If someone can point me in the direction of a bivvy that covers everything i'd be quite thankful. And surprised. Yes i know im fussy but why cant i be.

Even better if anyone is selling a vision kashkym 1 man pro dome in mint condition let me know.

newmarket

Reaction score
Hello mate have you considered a brolly system at all ? Seems to be most people's solution to tight swim problems ?