Hi

thecrow

Reaction score
Hello snoozer welcome to FM, try to ignore the anti Carp angling comments that are on here now and again and I am sure you will enjoy it. :)

dannyboy1

Reaction score
Hi mate I'm new myself, I'm not a bivy lad though, but its all fishing that's what matters

Sent from my HP 8 G2 using Tapatalk

greenie62

Reaction score
...I like Carp Fishing :rolleyes:

With a username like snoozer we could have guessed! Sounds like an essential attribute for a Carper! ;):D

Welcome to the mad-house - hope you enjoy yourself - sometimes we can provide useful info - we don't (all) take the p*** all the time! :eek::D

Tight Lines!

wanderer

Reaction score
Welcome Northants Kev, take no notice of the critics about anti carp anglers, you know it aint true, just certain aspects and certain venues, see you soon mate, you know where and we will catch some big carp on a fair venue, no easy peasy, defeats the object.

snooozer

Reaction score
Thanks all for the warm welcome, I was lured here :eek:mg: by an exsisting member with the faint hopes of improved fishing forum banter...

So far so good :D

dannyboy1

Reaction score
Welcome to what is fast becoming the net's friendliest angling forum. :)
Yes I've noticed that

I've only just joined but have noticed for a forum with such a huge membership, exceptionally well behaved and friendly. Also good on topic discussions on every thread I've read so far.

I think a big Well done is in order

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Welcome, Snoozer!

Once you're settled in and got the measure of FM why not tell us a bit about your fishing activities by way of a full article? Accompanying images are always welcome :)

Ed.

ciprinus

Reaction score
Hi all.
I like Carp Fishing :rolleyes:

hi snooozer with an extra o :wh:wh
nice to see someone else who likes carp fishing on here lol

With a username like snoozer we could have guessed! Sounds like an essential attribute for a Carper! ;):D

hey greenie62, what you insinuating? not all carpers fall asleep at the drop of a haaaaa zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzz :confused::confused: warapened?

rubio

Reaction score
Howdy. All interesting to me whatever aspect of fishing is the topic.
I will admit to being bored with commercial carp. Even doubles that I would have sold my soul for as a kid just don't float my boat anymore.

ciprinus

Reaction score
Howdy. All interesting to me whatever aspect of fishing is the topic.
I will admit to being bored with commercial carp. Even doubles that I would have sold my soul for as a kid just don't float my boat anymore.

commercial carp ARE boring, the need to get out on the rivers or little fished lakes for the thrills and challenges that they provide cant be stressed enough.
leave the factory farm monster carp to the people who need to get themselves into the rags for whatever reason.
i would much rather use my watercraft to find, hunt and catch a nice pristine lower double than have a pig of a 40lber jump on my hook as i was setting up any day :p

snooozer

Reaction score
hi snooozer with an extra o :wh:wh
nice to see someone else who likes carp fishing on here lol

Yep tried the Snoozer and it was taken so added an extra oooooo to spice things up.

I won't divulge how many times i've nodded off sat waiting for one of my alarms to sound especially on a nice hot summers day but i can't own up to sleeping through a take like my present fishing buddy did some weeks ago :eek: only one he had :mad:

wanderer

Reaction score
Careful Jonno, you are pushing my buttons to have a rant on the subject, you are 200 percent correct mate as usual.

---------- Post added at 11:16 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------

Yep tried the Snoozer and it was taken so added an extra oooooo to spice things up.

I won't divulge how many times i've nodded off sat waiting for one of my alarms to sound especially on a nice hot summers day but i can't own up to sleeping through a take like my present fishing buddy did some weeks ago :eek: only one he had :mad:
Kev, i will save you some christmas holly to put down your neck best way to stop nodding off, do it every night on the ruddy forklift.

dannyboy1

Reaction score
Ciprinus

Can you let me know where 40lbers jump on ya hook please? I fancy a new PB

ciprinus

Reaction score
Ciprinus

Can you let me know where 40lbers jump on ya hook please? I fancy a new PB

just watch the big boys on the tube, empty your bank Acc and do as they do where they do it boyo, :p
not saying there is no need for these lumps to exist but the only good they serve is to lure noobies into carp angling.
if i was ever lucky enough to latch a monster like that on my pools or the rivers round here it would be one that was WORTHY of a thread on here,,,i might even title it 'Here's the evidence...jonny boys 40lb English common carp' :D:D

Last edited: