Just me then...

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
A small point but for some reason my articles appear to be the only ones which do not have a 'Comment' link on them to allow readers to post after reading. Or am I being paranoid.....?

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Hi Peter

Thanks for your kind words. It appears that all my recent articles have done without a 'comments' link. For someone as paranoid as me regarding getting feedback - good or bad, it just adds to my long held conspiracy theory.

That and the fact that my articles don't appear on the home page as long as some others all adds weight to the theory. I would take my ramblings elsewhere, but no-one else will have me (God knows I've tried...!!!):wh

Part III of the latest D & D will be available on a subscription only basis, apply at your local Tickletackle dealer for application forms, but be prepared to wince at the price, as always...:D

Ps

I have contacted Mr Editor Sir and raised my many, many concerns over this matter, and wait his reply:)

Last edited:

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
I have explained (and apologized) to Kev that our system does not generate an 'add comment' link to articles categorized as 'humour' (don't ask me why...) and that this is why I start a separate thread for Kev's excellent stories. From now on they will appear under a different heading e.g. 'news' - THEN we'll get the link.