Parr for the Course? (Remember where you heard it first!)

wanderer

Reaction score
It was peeing down with rain last week and one of the Poles at work asked my mate whether there was any chance of a lift, he replied of course i will, if i drop you in Warsaw you can walk the rest. He got a rollicking.

edsurf

Reaction score
I used to get sea trout on my second and fourth fairway when I managed Brockenhurst manor golf club in the new forest, if the tide was high the bottom holes became flood plane , I have vids of my youngest son chasing trout on fairway , they came right up through the golf course to spawn. some times crossing shallow gravel banks in the streams , hard to believe unless you see it.

theartist

Reaction score
According to the news there's also a few Koi carp swimming about in Carlisle United's goal mouth at the moment.

wanderer

Reaction score
Yeah, rumour has it the Polish take away got flooded, was there any jars of gherkins with funny names on them as well.

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

Did you hear where the Polish defence minister rang up the builders merchants and ordered 2000 septic tanks for Sunday delivery, the surprised builder asked if he could bring them on the Monday, the minister replied no cos we need them to invade Russia at 7 monday morning. These are just humour, my wifes Polish and would i wish her reaptriated, about three times a week, hee, hee.