Christmas Gift Ideas from Sportfish

robtherake

Reaction score
£200 wellies? You're 'avin a giraffe, aincha! I found mine - an unused pair of Hunter-type gumboots - in a back alley during a dog walk. Amazing what people throw away; I've had a Muddy Fox bike; an industrial wet/dry hoover; brand new trims for the van; a 3-section ladder; full-size Yamaha Keyboard, Roland midi keyboard and gig bags and three beautiful hardwood exterior doors, all in the last few weeks. My good lady has started to refer to me as Steptoe. How dashed unkind!

BTW, with regard to the original post, the boat bag from Wychwood looks very handy indeed. Not that you need a boat to find a use for it, of course.

Last edited:

lambert1

Reaction score
Have to agree with you there Rob. If I put any of that lot on my Christmas list I know it would be ignored! We get all sorts of stuff from local "Freecycle" and often it is either brand new or little used. It would otherwise go to landfill:eek:Have to say though I am impressed by your recent collection!

robtherake

Reaction score
Have to agree with you there Rob. If I put any of that lot on my Christmas list I know it would be ignored! We get all sorts of stuff from local "Freecycle" and often it is either brand new or little used. It would otherwise go to landfill:eek:Have to say though I am impressed by your recent collection!

By golly, I forgot about the Freecycle stuff! A PS4 racing wheel for number 2 son and a "dalek" composter completes the list. I'm hoping to repay the karma debt by donating a bag of decent warm clothing to the nearest service for the homeless. It's starting to get a bit parky on a night; I don't know how those poor guys manage during the cold months.