Sterling service from Total Fishing Tackle, Kent

robtherake

Reaction score
Just a mention for this company, from whom I ordered a Shimano 3/4 jacket from the link on the "Bargains" thread.

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/1359888-post14.html

The jacket was lost in the post so they offered me a Navitas Agent Jacket (still at full rrp) in its place; a waterproof/breathable coat in my preferred khaki colour and complete with clips and zips to add a fleece.
By some stroke of luck I already own a technical fleece with all the right loops which fits it like a glove. It's so warm in this configuration that a slow exit from the house would result in heat death :eek:

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. New coat arrives and it's the ghastly camo version, looking like a low-key Jackson Pollock painting. At this point it occured it might be churlish to complain further, considering that I'd only paid 30 sovs for it...but no; I have no fashion sense but even I know where the limit is. :eek:
Another phone call to the serenely calm geezer in Kent and a Khaki one arrived in less than 24 hours, together with a return slip for the other. All things considered, their service was nothing less than excellent. :)