Thanks to the moderators

wa1115

Reaction score
As the title say's thanks to the mods for removing shaunlewis from the forum. I have just realised he has been banned, after he was trawling through my posts, going back to up to a year ago just to have a pop and have his ten pence worth. It's much appreciated as he was beginning to get on my t!+s.
Thank You

wa1115

Reaction score
I would also like to thank my parents because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here today catching Pike on my hand made flys.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I must've missed ' shaunlewis ' ................

.....although, I cannot help thinking this thread has given him all the notoriety he ( probably ) required, ..

ps I've added ' probably ' in case he was just misunderstood as a child.

pps Does this mean I can request all Arsenal supporters be banned until they acknowledge the excellent performance of Spurs mid week ??

....................fat chance !!

On a lighter note....I'm off fishing in 30 mins. Should be just great in the rain and I shall not think of SL once !!

Last edited:

robtherake

Reaction score
I caught something with my flies, didn't half make my eyes water.

Reminds me of a childhood incident where a friend, whipping up his flies when caught during an al fresco micturation, caught the thing firmly in several teeth.:eek: It was an ambulance job in the end, with a whole crowd of jeering and cheering urchins providing the soundtrack as he was stretchered in. Strangely, he never offered to show off his scar. :D

barbelboi

Reaction score
pps Does this mean I can request all Arsenal supporters be banned until they acknowledge the excellent performance of Spurs mid week ??

....................fat chance !!

Apologies Tony, never get around to checking the Spudsday night results – it’s a bit like checking the Sunday pub league fixtures.................;)

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
No mate, home front duties. I think Ray's the only thing I'm going to get a rise out of today. Neil M had some cracking chub on the Frome yesterday too.

Might have a shot at Longham tomorrow if the level's ok. :)

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
No mate, home front duties. I think Ray's the only thing I'm going to get a rise out of today. Neil M had some cracking chub on the Frome yesterday too.

Might have a shot at Longham tomorrow if the level's ok. :)
You won't get a rise out of me mate, strictly hetro.

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
I have just read that to my sandwich maker and she had a good cackle.

Not sure how to take that, do you mean

l7Oxmq7.jpg

in which case you need to understand that communication with in-animate objects doesn't often turn out well.

Or are you so posh that you have a person what comes in to make your sarnies before fishing, work etc..?

:confused: :D