Has anyone tried

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Just been thinking .

Has anyone ever tried paste made with cooked cabbage finely minced up with either white bread or plain flour .

Being rather odourus i was thinking it may be quite good thughts please folks .

Oh and Merry Christmas to all Forum members /users , just wish it was white over instead of ringing frikin wet ..:( dont like getting wet ...

PG ...

B

binka

This thread is making me feel hungry, it's bound to work on the fish.

Talking of hungry and wishing to extend the season of good will to all, if anyone's at a loose end on Christmas Day they are always welcome at ours for the traditional turkey dinner.

The missus and I are seasoned hosts...

laguna

Reaction score
A Mr Bean classic Steve! :D

Back to TTIH I've always believed in using rank, sh*t and disgusting and pretty confident, even though never tried... I'd bet a sutherners wage packet, the yellow stuff that looks tastes and smells like baby poo found hidden in the middle of a brussel sprout will definitely catch fish.

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
A Mr Bean classic Steve! :D

Back to TTIH I've always believed in using rank, sh*t and disgusting and pretty confident, even though never tried... I'd bet a sutherners wage packet, the yellow stuff that looks tastes and smells like baby poo found hidden in the middle of a brussel sprout will definitely catch fish.

Well i have some 2 day olod cooked Savoy cabbage so that is going to get blitzed shortly along with a couple of other goodies and off we go for a day on the Cut 2 pints of maggots plus cabbage spud bread what else could a canal fish want :wh thing is watch for the bubbles i spose may have similar effect on fish a humans :wh:wh

PG ...

peterjg

Reaction score
Maggot Dangler - you could make up a paste of finely minced cabbage and potato - it would be called "Bubble and Squeak" - the fish would bubble and you might squeak?!