Club book fishing 2016

tigernut

Reaction score
Hi all

Can anyone recommend a club/association book in the South Yorkshire, Lincolnshire or North Nottinghamshire areas that have a good stretch or the river Trent (around Newark or further north) that has good Barbell and Carp fishing as well as the usual Chub/Bream etc, One of our group is partially disabled so places where car access virtually to back of peg is important.
Ideally if the book had a few good still waters and any canal fishing incuded that would be great.
I have had mentioned to me the following, Worksop book, Sheffield book, Leeds book.
I have tried to find web sites for the above and any others that may suit myself and two friends but I cannot seem to find much in the way of web sites !
Any help, advice or info will be greatly appreciated, just to mention we mainly fish for Specimen Carp/Barbell but are also happy to fish on good waters that are silverfish stocked primarily.
Thanks in advance guys.

Tight Lines,,,,, Rick

john step

Reaction score
Hi all

Can anyone recommend a club/association book in the South Yorkshire, Lincolnshire or North Nottinghamshire areas that have a good stretch or the river Trent (around Newark or further north) that has good Barbell and Carp fishing as well as the usual Chub/Bream etc, One of our group is partially disabled so places where car access virtually to back of peg is important.
Ideally if the book had a few good still waters and any canal fishing incuded that would be great.
I have had mentioned to me the following, Worksop book, Sheffield book, Leeds book.
I have tried to find web sites for the above and any others that may suit myself and two friends but I cannot seem to find much in the way of web sites !
Any help, advice or info will be greatly appreciated, just to mention we mainly fish for Specimen Carp/Barbell but are also happy to fish on good waters that are silverfish stocked primarily.
Thanks in advance guys.

Tight Lines,,,,, Rick

Personal message on way.