Hello from South Yorks

tigernut

Reaction score
Hi all

just to say hello to all on the FM forum, I am Rick from S Yorks and I am hoping for a good 2016 on the bankside as I only got back into fishing after a six year lay off where I did other things, spent a good bit this year on bringing my tackle back up to spec and now looking forward to fishing my old favourite places plus I am looking for a club or association book that has a good stretch of the river Trent and a few good ponds/pits or even canal waters as well.
As for FM I am hoping to make new fishing friends and share experiences and photo's of catches etc, thanks.

Tight Lines, Rich aka (Tigernut)

hiho9

Reaction score
Hello and welcome back from South Yorkshire, hoping to be back fishing in April after about 10 years away :rolleyes:

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Welcome, Tigernut!
Good to read you've seen the light and have come back to fishing. Have a real good look around the site - there's LOADS. There's plenty of room, too, for pics and - most importantly - accounts of good or interesting days out: DO send them in!

Cliff Hatton (Ed)

mike47

Reaction score
Hi Rich. Welcome. I have been back fishing for 2 years now after a very long time away doing other things (eg golf). Am loving it and am learning all the time. Enjoy.