Jim t c

jim t c

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Jim piper otherwise known as :jimthecarpet:
Have not been fishing for a little while my preference is carp I live in the Bodmin area of Cornwall if anyone can help me out with any day ticket fisheries I would be gratefull

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Welcome plenty to read on here hope you enjoy it

Why the carpet ?

greenie62

Reaction score
Welcome to the mad-house Jim,
Might be worth a PM to MaritimesBob - who lives around Launceston and has about a years lead on you investigating the local waters - he has posted a few comments about some of them in 2015.
Tight Lines :thumbs:
__________________________________________​

...Why the carpet ?

It could be an occupation-based or habit-based nickname - like 'Evans the Post' or derived from a mate's bantering name like 'Binka the Breaker' - so I reckon it's because he used to lay a lot of carpets OR only catch small Carp (carp-ettes:eek:mg:)! :D No? :eek:

jim t c

Reaction score
Greenie62 was right allthough I have caught quite a few whoppas as well as some pasties

peterjg

Reaction score
Laguna - "carpet feed" very apt but please don't encourage him, he has caught too many big carp.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Welcome to FishingMagic Jim, don't know if you're allowed to fish it on a day ticket but the lake at Trelawne Manor Holiday Park (John Fowler) just outside Looe had some 20+ Carp and a growing Roach population a few years back. You can but ask.

rubio

Reaction score
Welcome mate. Got no useful info for I'm afraid, but will happily look out for your progress reports.