Black Margin 8m pole.

steviebearuk

Reaction score
Hi guys
Wonder whether you can give me some help.
Just took delivery if a 8m Black magic margin pole. The advertisment stated that it came with a pre-bushed power kit in the pole.It was take apart. Thats correct.!!
It also stated that the package came with 2 extra pre-bushed power kits.
Upon Checking the package i find that the 2 extra kits are telescopic and not pre-bushed. If i take the tip out the number two section is similar to the pre-bushed number 1 section of the top-kit that came with the pole. It states that all the top kits are wide bore and need no cutting back but i would have to remove the tip section make the two extra top-kits extra 1 kits if you see what i mean.
I got if off e-bay so sent them a message but nothing back yet.
Everytime i use e-bay some sort of problem.hahahahha
Steve

Chefster

Reaction score
I dont quite understand what you mean?The thing i find with prebushed is theyre still too long,i like my tips cut right back,to let the elastic work better,best to line all 3 up,find a suitable sized internal ptfe,and cut them all same length,and get a spare top kit,and cut that back the same for a cupping kit..Gazza

steviebearuk

Reaction score
Thanks chefster

The problem is i thought i was getting 3 power kits pre-bushed but i get 1 prebushed take apart top-kit. The 2 spare top-kits are telescopic and for me to put a bush in them i will have to remove the tips on both giving me to spare 1 kits which is not what i thought i was getting. I thought i was getting 3 take apart pre-bushed top-kits which is what the advertisment implied.
Steve

Chefster

Reaction score
Thanks chefster

The problem is i thought i was getting 3 power kits pre-bushed but i get 1 prebushed take apart top-kit. The 2 spare top-kits are telescopic and for me to put a bush in them i will have to remove the tips on both giving me to spare 1 kits which is not what i thought i was getting. I thought i was getting 3 take apart pre-bushed top-kits which is what the advertisment implied.
Steve
I see what you mean now,2 choices really,either remove no 1 sections and chuck them,and bush the number 2,which would be fine,or complain and try and get them changed,for take apart ones,which it was advertised with..Gazza

steviebearuk

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply chefster.
Because it was obvious the two spare kits was not for this pole,they dont even connect to the nunber 3 section,i sent them a email and told them i want it returning. They have replied and are sending a courier to pick it up and give me a refund. So hey alls well that ends well. Told them i sourced one from somewhere else so the didnt have a option. Steve