What has happened to member pointngo?

thecrow

Reaction score
The last posts from him that I can fnid were in December, as a guest? no idea why he was a good member with some interesting posts.

Maybe he pointed and went :)

john step

Reaction score
Its funny how people seem to just disappear. Some are one post wonders and there are longer term folk who are no longer posting.
Names come to mind - Mick b, nicepix, arthurtwosheds etc. I noticed Chef was on again after an absence.:)

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Its funny how people seem to just disappear. Some are one post wonders and there are longer term folk who are no longer posting.
Names come to mind - Mick b, nicepix, arthurtwosheds etc. I noticed Chef was on again after an absence.:)

Nicepix got banned and decided not to come back

I am still kicking his ass on fantasy football

greenie62

Reaction score
I think Mick b disappeared after comments about a dead Barbel that seemed to have come back to life.

There may be some confusion - in that there were 2 members with similar 'handles' -
- mick b (space delimiter)
- mick_b (underscore delimiter)
both of whom have absented themselves from posting on FM.

The original one (space delimiter) was based down in the S.Dorset area and may have made comments about barbelling exploits which were thought to be injudicious by the then editorial board.

His contributions were always worthwhile and are missed by many. Best wishes to him if he ever looks in.

laguna

Reaction score
What happened to the big announcement?
Please, if any member wishes to leave could they first PM me details of tackle for sale thanks. ;)

Seriously though, its sad when members leave and thanks for your contributions oh and.... make the announcement first as we may wish to bribe you to stay with some goodies. Unlikely, but you never know! :D

barbelboi

Reaction score
Please, if any member wishes to leave could they first PM me details of tackle for sale thanks. ;)

Seriously though, its sad when members leave and thanks for your contributions oh and.... make the announcement first as we may wish to bribe you to stay with some goodies. Unlikely, but you never know! :D

I'm thinking of leaving - Tuesday is a good day for deliveries..............

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score

I'm leaving and so's Her Ladyship - bribes please

theartist

Reaction score
Some good has come of all this though...

At least now we know thanks to Greenie what a delimiter is :D

laguna

Reaction score
Mass exodus of anglers for the promise of... a single Laguna Halibut pellet! :D
"I'm leaving and so's my wife" said Brian and he don't even fish... unlike Mark Luke and John! ;)

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
It does my heart good to read through all these very amusing posts, if only to realise we have many comedians that bring some laughter to FM'ers...

Life gets a tad serious and difficult at times, no more so than when some FM'ers go head to head, so it's very nice to have a Thread that brings back some balance.

Good stuff and very enjoyable !!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
One of my favourite posts of all time was made by a good friend and relates to the somewhat protracted departure of another friend. Short and sweet, I know it cost several people new keyboards (it was a long time ago):

"More encores than Pavarotti"