Fishing Magic Prize Writing Competition

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: Fishing Magic Prize Writing Competition
http://www.fishingmagic.com/news_events/headlines/18233-fishing-magic-prize-writing-competition.html
files.php

Fishingmagic is running a writing competition with two prizes to be won: a short stay and a day's fishing on the Wye with guide, Graham Elliot, and a Wychwood carp rod and reel combo. Perhaps you made a hasty escape when guesting at some time? Maybe you've mixed pleasure with pleasure on the riverbank! Did you ever arrive at a distant venue...without your rods! Ever encountered a bit of aggro on the bank? Did a trip end up in hospital? Ever had a monster on match tackle? Did you misunderstand the local custom? WHATEVER.....if it's entertaining DO send it in via e mail to cliff@wheretofish.co.uk

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
vBulletin
Graham Elliott 1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

This is the message I get when I try the contact button.????

So somethings not working for me at least.

Furthermore Cliff if you want to achieve a fair entry bear in mind most people just go straight through to their fav section on the forums and miss the headline/ home page.

You need to repeat or link some of the forumn favourites to the competition by a post IMO.

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Thanks, Crow and Graham...obviously a 'glitch'. Submissions should now be made via an attachment to an e mail to cliff@wheretofish.co.uk

Graham: the competition is flagged on Forums, with a link to the front page feature.