coloured isotopes

iamfisherking

Reaction score
Hi guys

Looking for a bit of advice on isotopes if anyone can help

- I know green isotopes are surposed to be brightest but any one use isotopes in yellow,orange or red can advise how they compare?

- I know a lot of ppl recommended to purchse from Mr Fish on ebay but I don't think he trades anymore. Anyone used isotopes from Darrencarp? I was looking at Gardner ones but they have alot of reviews on their website where ppl seem dissapointed with their brightness.

Thanks

Matt

iamfisherking

Reaction score
Anyone? Any help appreciated. I find the standard green a little difficult to focus on you see

B

binka

I looked at this post earlier and wished I could help as I have the same problem.

I've also looked at different coloured isotopes as I find the green/yellow ones way too dim even on the end of a 10' bomb rod and Starlights burn my retinas out and give me illusions for the first hour or so until they lose some of their power.

Fishing seems to have a product and an answer for just about anything these days, I reckon the person that cracks this one will end up a very rich man :)

iamfisherking

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to reply. As an update I ended up purchasing some ice white isotopes from Darrencarp on ebay. V impressed to be honest. I wasn't confident red orcorange would be bright enough, hence the white. I ordered Mon night and they arrived this morning. I went for 15mm x 3mm ones and got 3 for £19. They give a much crisper light than greens and are v bright and just what I was looking for, much easier to look at.