Shame on Inland Fisheries Ireland

steve2

Reaction score
Surprised there are no posts about this video. If this were done to carp there would be protests on the streets.

thecrow

Reaction score
I am just amazed at the stupidity of this and don't understand why its done unless its an attempt to protect species that have an adipose fin? if it is that I still don't see the need as all of the species in the loughs have lived side by side for thousands of years.

Is it the law that fish over 85cm go back? if it is why the heck are they just not released when they are removed from the net?

All so unnecessary and I would doubt that the few that went back alive would have done so without the camera being on them.

ken more

Reaction score
I am just amazed at the stupidity of this and don't understand why its done unless its an attempt to protect species that have an adipose fin? if it is that I still don't see the need as all of the species in the loughs have lived side by side for thousands of years.

Is it the law that fish over 85cm go back? if it is why the heck are they just not released when they are removed from the net?

All so unnecessary and I would doubt that the few that went back alive would have done so without the camera being on them.

Feel quite sick after watching that. ****ing horrible