Boilies for beginners

wanderer

Reaction score
Welcome BFB, you will learn quickly how to navigate this site and they will appreciate your input, enjoy mate, terrific articles and knowledgeable lads.

wanderer

Reaction score
Left you a PM on the other site, have a read of the thread that i suggested you read, it may open your eyes.

boilies for beginners

Reaction score
I'm new to that site to lol so I'm not sure how that works
---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

[/COLOR]That other site is not for me it's just very odd and I can't seem to get how it works lol I think my phone don't help

Last edited:

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum BFB, just get involved in discussions and maybe start your own topics if you are having problems with something.

This forum has a broad range of fishing styles and ideas so post away :)

ciprinus

Reaction score
hi BFB, welcome to the site mate, take no notice of the tw ats on the other site, there is a group on there that just seem to run everyone down that doesn't fit their profile of a carp god and unfortunately some of them are site Mods who don't mind abusing their position just to get a laugh, makes me cringe.
do yourself a big favor and just ask questions, the stupider the better lol.
don't ever take good advice as a criticism, just think about it and if it seems better than the way you do things then job done ;) after all, we are all here on the forum to learn from peeps who pass on what they have found from experience and then pass it on to others in our own turn.
happy angling BFB :D:D

boilies for beginners

Reaction score
Ok thank u and I just don't have time for people like that so I move on I could not careless ,lol I've forgot them all ready ..thank you for the welcome kind regards and tight lines

---------- Post added at 02:55 ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 ----------

Welcome to the forum BFB, just get involved in discussions and maybe start your own topics if you are having problems with something.

This forum has a broad range of fishing styles and ideas so post away :)

Thank you was not sure if I was using this right lol it seemed as if no one could see me comments but you could so never mind so cheers and kind regards and your name seems we have all ready met maybe ,.?.?

rubio

Reaction score
Howdy mate hope you enjoy what's on offer. Feel free to ask questions, even apparently stupid ones. There's always someone here that understands what you're getting at.
Feel free also to ignore any suggestions I make. I've been struggling so much of late it would seem wiser to ignore whatever I have to say.

robtherake

Reaction score
Welcome, BFB :) Not surprised you're getting hits from people looking to roll their own baits, but it's your forum name and you can do what you like with it! Enjoy your stay; it's a pretty civilised place, peopled with all kinds of characters so you'll fit right in.

boilies for beginners

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome from you all and can people comment on the other pages and forums and on my blogs etc or can they only comment on this page ..sorry I'm new to this and I'm not sure ...kind regards

ciprinus

Reaction score
hey BFB, i think you will find that what is said on a thread stays on that thread,,,,, unless someone googles it lol.
you may find that people will look at your post because the subject matter intrigues them but then they find that they have nothing to contribute so just move on.
i myself might read as many as 20 posts before something prompts me, there, that makes you special :p:p:wh

wanderer

Reaction score
You can comment anywhere you like BFB, its a nice site with nice people, comment away.

wanderer

Reaction score
This is the darkside, all of the good guys from the other placeonly with an alias, makes it more fun.