france

dadondo

Reaction score
hi guys n gals why do we go to france/abroad each year fishing , what do you like about it and why?.

i love fishing in france i go every year with my son to places where there`s very few people so a more relaxed enviroment ,plus the challenge of the lingo and currency.

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Hi Peter, Iwas going to go this year but i`m deffo going next year and I can`t wait either, I can probably garrentee I will go back the year after that too. Whats your french PB`s?

dadondo

Reaction score
hi catmandan my common pb 26lb 12oz mirror pb 46lb 4oz, but for me there arn`t many lakes that have fish of that size in them so its a chance to catch some big fish you don`t catch every week. but saying that it does spoil you a bit , but hay thats life i suppose.

Chris Elwis999

Reaction score
For me its the chance to fish for a week with friends, the chance to catch some large carp of a size that are not in my local waters. The weather, food and wine all help as well, I now try to get two trips to france a year and now starting to think about trying out Canada.

Reaction score
The weather, the food,the wine,the culture, the countryside, the people (I love the rural French - inevitably polite, unfailingly generous, wicked humour, healthy disdain for authority,......and some of worst f+++++g drivers I've ever experienced - ) and a fantastic wide range of angling and wildlife. particularly having huge lengths of unspoilt rivers to yourself and stopping the fishing to just stand and stare at red kites, eagles, vultures

kevin wyatt 2

Reaction score
i enjoy going over to fish france twice a year i first went over to get away from the ever increasing numbers of anglers fishing the lakes meaning it was getting way to over growded and they lost there appeal do to this fact ,

i,ve now been spoiled by the size of fish i,ve caught over there and now go to do battle with these beasts on a regular basis.

kevin