2 piece suit

Shine

Reaction score
Can any recommend a 2 piece suit that is lightweight, breathable, waterproof,not bib 'n' brace and not nash. (Not nash is just my own thing)........and not cammo.

I have a Sundridge suit for when its freezing (very good in winter), trakker downpour suit for when it peeing down. I'm looking for something for this time of year. Something that is quality and will last. An autumn suit kind of thing???

C

Colin North, the one and only

Sundridge Minus 10 if they still make them. Still getting great use from mine after about 5 years. Too warm for Summer though.

Reaction score
Not quite sure its wot you are after shine I have just got a pair off grauvell waders that seem to fit most off the things you need lightweight breathable and waterproof ok its a bib and brace but its alot more off a allrounder when its cold you can you just add a second layer

Shine

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

Jacket and trousers (not bib n brace) for this time of year. Where its getting cold but not freezing.Something that is lightweight, breathable, waterproof.

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
how about this ?

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

S

Sean Meeghan

I've got a Wychwood Extremis (I think). It's perfect for Autumn and Spring fishing as it has a micro fleece lining in the jacket and trousers. I've had it for a coupe of years now and it's still waterproof although the trousers are starting to look a bit battered.

There's a review of 2 piece suits in this month's Coarse Fisherman which might be worth a look

Shine

Reaction score
Andy, think that would be abit chilly around the willy/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Sean, I think I might go and look at one (if I can find one). Its bib and brance what I wasnt looking for but it seems to be the best so far.

S

Sean Meeghan

The bib bit zips off on mine to convert it into a pair of trousers. Comes with a belt and baces LOL

Shine

Reaction score
Sound ok sean. I'm trying to find somewhere in Kent (Near Dartford/Gravesend) that sells them so I can go and have a look..... So far no joy.

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Try the ESP suit. That seems like what you're after.

I knackered mine on barbed wire and brambles after a couple of years.