Daiwa Pole Masters!

Chefster

Reaction score
I,m fishing this event in June:D.......Daiwa Pole Fishing Masters Festival 2016 been trying to put some time in there,and am trying to fish at least 3 times a week,leading up to the festival,but my best is well below parr..Competing against the likes of Will Raison,Alan Scotthorne,Andy Bennet,Des Shipp,Andy Power etc,etc,the list goes on...watch for the results of me being pools fodder for 3 days running-lol,13th,14th,and 15th of June..Gazza

daniel121

Reaction score
Got to be in it to win it Gazza :)

The problem when your up against the big boys you need the wind behind you - but you already know that mate ;)

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
I'm sure many sea fish will be watching with interest...

Pay back time watching the Chef feeling gutted and battered :eek:mg:

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
I'm up your way on Sunday Gaz on the big water at Byfield. A silvers only with Mfs...
I'm expecting to get battered too:)

daniel121

Reaction score
Many moons ago Gaz I used to fish against the big boys of my day. In that day they used to be massive matches in numbers but ultimately the same thing happened ,- the cream rises to the top.

You have to hope they get poor draws and you get good ones and scrappy days when the fish are not feeding like mad helps too. The big boys bag fish together so very very quickly. John Dean was like a human fish put him on fish and you just couldn't live with him. Id guess the same would apply to raison Shipp etc?

rubio

Reaction score
Good on ya mate. Putting yourself up against the best is a bold move and sure fire way to improve rapidly. Sounds like you are getting prepared properly. Just make sure you put a couple of extra bags of confidence in your carryall. Who knows they might be worried about you after the first day.