coming to a lake near you

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Part of me wonders at mans innovative nature, we have come a long way since Issac, do you need a licence to fly them?. Hells bells, imagine that catching on and they will probably,Siting on a lake with 50 of them flying about, I might take up clay pigeon shooting, get some practice in.. Are there no boundaries, whats left of skill in the end. Its all a bit sad really but fascinating to some extent. However, I shall continue to find a quiet spot with my float and a lump of bread come what may.
There will come a market for a traditionalist only fishery one day. Divisions in angling, here to stay!

john10

Reaction score
Not that I like the idea of drones flying over the water but (apart from the obvious) is there much difference between this and a bait boat? I don't possess either but i can see the advantage in certain circumstances.

flightliner

Reaction score
I was on a big lake late last year and there was a guy using one.Not for me tho, far to noisy in such a tranquil setting, shows a lack of consideration for others using the place also.

Keith M

Reaction score
I always thought that a noisy drone or boat would put any fish worth its salt in exit mode.Lol.

Still I suppose these boys toys will keep the big kids occupied during their many fish less hours LOL. Trouble is that no-one else will be getting bites either Lol.

At least it will give everyone else on the lake some target practice with their catapults Lol.

Keith

no-one in particular

Reaction score
I can see this where one place I fish all the carp are on the far bank under trees and an awful lot of line ends up in the trees. But then again, an awful lot of these are going to crash in the trees and end up in the lake, that would end up being one snaggy lake. Still, must be worth a few bob, I would take my beach caster down at night and fish them out. Theres always an opportunity somewhere.

robtherake

Reaction score
Part of me wonders at mans innovative nature, we have come a long way since Issac, do you need a licence to fly them?. Hells bells, imagine that catching on and they will probably,Siting on a lake with 50 of them flying about, I might take up clay pigeon shooting, get some practice in.. Are there no boundaries, whats left of skill in the end. Its all a bit sad really but fascinating to some extent. However, I shall continue to find a quiet spot with my float and a lump of bread come what may.
There will come a market for a traditionalist only fishery one day. Divisions in angling, here to stay!

I knew there was a reason why I've been itching to get another air weapon...quite apart from a fondness for rabbit curry, of course. :wh

no-one in particular

Reaction score
I knew there was a reason why I've been itching to get another air weapon...quite apart from a fondness for rabbit curry, of course. :wh

It would be tempting Rob, Its going to happen one day, the first case of wanton destruction of my drone is going to happen, would it be worth the fine, hmmmm.

robtherake

Reaction score
It would be tempting Rob, Its going to happen one day, the first case of wanton destruction of my drone is going to happen, would it be worth the fine, hmmmm.

It's what camo was made for, Mark. A bit of scrim wrapped round the gun's shiny bits and you're all set for a drone-stalking session. :D

thecrow

Reaction score
Cant understand all the negative comments, I reckon its a brilliant idea cant wait to get one and get baiting with it. Where can I get one?

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Cant understand all the negative comments, I reckon its a brilliant idea cant wait to get one and get baiting with it. Where can I get one?

The same place I get my Drone censor Rockets :D:D

This is taking the Pi$$, bait boats are bad enough, and happy to say they are banned on the waters i fish, so i can't see this happening on them waters, Hallelujah :D:D:D

Bait boats and Drones are for anglers who can't cast :wh

daniel121

Reaction score
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, unfortunately people will use them :eek:mg:

robtherake

Reaction score
Casting is easy pal :thumbs:

http://youtu.be/-6tB0R0XY0k

I am getting myself one of them, just the job for bombing bait boats, and shooting down Drones :thumbs:[/QUOTE]

Lots of jobs for that gadget, Ray. How about straight in the fizzog of the bloke on the far bank whose mobile phone conversations can be heard in the next county. Or as a potent anti-paddler weapon.:p