Marshall Cevendish Fisherman's Handbook

shotto

Reaction score
Moving house, found numbers 1 - 71 of these. So that's where my pocket money went in 1978!

Anyone want this collectors item? Offers?

F

Fred Bonney

7 short of the complete set, are they in the 3 binders?

shotto

Reaction score
No binders I am afraid- but in perfect condition for age. (I wonder where the ither 7 are?)

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
I`ve got them all up in the loft somewhere,believe it or not my eldest lads school had them in their library and were going to throw them out along with some old torn/damaged books....he brought them home for me.

Although a lot of the tackle is old and outdated,some of thetechniques and methods used still apply today.They still make intresting reading.

F

Fred Bonney

I'm not missing any Ian thanks, I have the full set in binders.

I wasasking, to let shotto know he he needed to tell anybody interested, what he was offering!

shotto is missing 72-78!

Phil Lambert

Reaction score
This brings back memories. The Marshall Cavendish books were well advertised on TV and I was posted to a NATO job in Italy half way through the issue - had to have them sent to my BFPO address.

I remember cataloging the articles in a large alphabetical book for easier reference later. If memory serves, Marshall Cavendish re-issued in the early 80s under the name NEW Fisherman's Handbook - though I don't remember anything particularly new in them. The articles and illustrations from the MC books were often used in other angling books.