NGT tackle

mikench

Reaction score
I cannot comment on their rods ,reels and other bits but their tackle and reel bags are great quality at bargain prices.

I keep looking at large holdalls in my tackle shop by well known suppliers and they are all over £40 and often over £50. Even reel bags are £15 plus.

I bought two really big green holdalls with cooling potential for £12 each delivered. They are amazing with quality zips and large pouches at either end and on one side. I use one for baits and the other for everything else. They can be carried or slung over your shoulder. I recommend them. I cannot see any discernible difference to the expensive stuff!

The reel bags are about £6 and each will hold a reel and spare spools even a 6000 size. I bought them on Amazon. Again highly recommended!

dann

Reaction score
I have a fair few NGT items and for the money, I cant fault them. In fact I am often baffled how items can be produced and shipped to my door for that little money.

I know they are not high end, but my fishing doesn't deserve high end tackle ;)

robtherake

Reaction score
The stainless metalware's excellent. The bulk lines are at least as good as others costing two and three times as much. It's all well-made gear and for the price there's no equal.

mikench

Reaction score
I just realised I also have their hooks to nylon which cost about £1.70 for 10: bargain!

hiho9

Reaction score
I've just got one of their holdalls without using it I think it's great value, looks well made

mikench

Reaction score
Just amazing value! Chapmans have a TFG carryall of similar spec and size for £49.99!!!!!

These NGT holdalls are well worth having and an absolute bargain.

john step

Reaction score
I can recommend the "Dynamic" rods. The 11 foot 4 piece 2.75 travel rod is good enough to use for everyday carp and piking.

When I say good enough, that really doesn't do it justice. Its very good.
So are the reel cases as mentioned previously and also the barrow bags.

They have a dedicated direct sales website. ... NGT direct.

geoff66

Reaction score
ive been using a ngt quiver holdall for last 3 years never had any probs and would reccommend

trotter2

Reaction score
I noticed on a feeder rod made by NGT it had a screw tip end ring, I thought that was excellent and something I have not seen for years:)

B

binka

NGT seem to have their heads screwed on imo, decent and very usable gear at very un-silly prices.

If I was looking for a decent one brand solution I wouldn't hesitate, even the gas I've recently bought is NGT branded.

I say good luck to 'em.

chrissh

Reaction score
Just brought the NGT stage stand for wooden platforms 2 for £8.50 free post there as good or better then branded name stands at £15.00 each

seth49

Reaction score
Had a look at their website, looks very reasonable tackle, a few things caught my eye, will most like give them a try.
I lost one of my warrior bite alarms last week, or I've misplaced it somewhere will replace with one of theirs if mine doesn't turn up.