Where you fishing this weekend?

hammer_jamie

Reaction score
Decided I am going to go float fishing at Tylers common fishery, Where are you going this weekend?

Have a good one, And I hope the weather is kind !

B

binka

Not decided yet Jamie but might wait until Sunday for the drier weather, having said that I might get itchy feet at some point tomorrow and have a few hours somewhere.

I'm inclined to see if I can repeat the good session which I had last time but experience has proven in the past that it rarely repeats on consecutive occasions.

Good luck with it fella, hope you find a few :)

hammer_jamie

Reaction score
Looking forward to it first session in quite a while, After work picked up a loaf bread, sweetcorn and will grab some maggotts at the venue tomorrow morning! Alarm set for 6am. I really hope the rain stays away!!!

john step

Reaction score
This weekend the paint brushes beckon again. Next week however I shall be out when most are at work.

mikench

Reaction score
Going to a local water and intend to try paste , meat and peanut butter! Not sure what bait to tempt the fish with!:rolleyes:

robtherake

Reaction score
Back to the Northallerton caravan site for the chub and perch. Few people seem to bother in the evenings, which suits me just fine. The best pegs for perch (according to the well-informed owner) are all at the farthest end, beyond the reach of the lazy angler. Not that it's a long walk, but people in general have become rather disinclined to walk very far. It's become rather dry on my allotment - driving the worms deep - but the ones I dug for the last trip are still in decent fettle, having had a splat of leftover mushy peas to feed on in the interim. Must buy some prawns. :)