Fox easy shelter

Andy Pet

Reaction score
Impressive - may not be too good in a strong wind though

Jim Crosskey 2

Reaction score
I'm surprised it's taken this long to get a fishing shelter based on this pop-up design, given the likes of the decathlon pop-up tents.

I do find the price a bit steep for what it is though? Appreciate that a lot of thought has gone in to the design and the additional features (the ventilation and door options etc) but cant help thinking that someone needing all that with £150 in their pocket has an awful lot to choose from?

Interesting product though, bound to be followed by multiple clones....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My Pop A Bivvy I've had since the 80's, Jacksons still got a few left, I think it's about £58

https://vimeo.com/168055677

That video was made in real time, that's how quick it is up and down

At £58 I'd take a punt on one of those, but I see them as no longer in stock, unless you know different.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
The Korum is a better shelter, and its not camp :eek:mg:

For £150, ( over priced, since being taken over everything fox has gone up ) add another ton and get the Fox Supa brolly.

team man

Reaction score
At £58 I'd take a punt on one of those, but I see them as no longer in stock, unless you know different.

Yeah, does look as though they're out of stock, sorry didn't notice that, might be worth giving them a ring to see if they are having any more but I know they designed the 2000 Pop Up and have it manufactured for them so whether they will put the other one back in stock I don't know.

H J
I think the Easy Shelter looks OK too but wouldn't like to pay that much, .....but then I'm a skinflint when it comes to spending money.

flightliner

Reaction score
The pop ups were around when I was into carp fishing back in the eighties. A mate of mine used to take his to the Ebro in Spain and sell it at the end of his hols , then buy a new one back in the uk and pocket a few pounds in profit. They were good but all I ever needed were a set of Nash stormsides that gave me a a bit more versatility.
Must admit tho the fox job is a nice looking product but a bit pricey.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I wish I'd seen this a month ago as I have just bought my daughter a decent pop-up tent for a music festival, at around £80

Had I seen this first I'd have bought this as it looks good enough for a day session and would have been worth the extra money I reckon.

Grrrr!

hammer_jamie

Reaction score
I wish I'd seen this a month ago as I have just bought my daughter a decent pop-up tent for a music festival, at around £80

Had I seen this first I'd have bought this as it looks good enough for a day session and would have been worth the extra money I reckon.

Grrrr!

Tbh mate you wouldn't have seen this a month ago anyway, I dont even think it's on sale yet.