Free Nikwax Sample ...

chrissh

Reaction score
Thanks for this…Answer all the questions correctly just go to wait a see if they send out the sample

robtherake

Reaction score
Cheers. The blurb says you're allowed to enter every 2 months! Just to reassure you - I've done this one before and the product did actually turn up. :thumbs:

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I got over excited when I saw this as I thought it would be for waterproofing clothing as well, but no luck !
Unfortunately, I don't use a tent although I had them occur when awaking from sleep in my younger days...........Yes, I can just about remember it happening, well at least I think I can !

thecrow

Reaction score
I got over excited when I saw this as I thought it would be for waterproofing clothing as well, but no luck !
Unfortunately, I don't use a tent although I had them occur when awaking from sleep in my younger days...........Yes, I can just about remember it happening, well at least I think I can !

Wouldn't the waterproofing need to be on the inside to be effective :eek:

robtherake

Reaction score

They change the product in the promotion every two months, I believe: the one I received was enough wash-in waterproofing for two jackets.