They're at it again...P*TA

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date
J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

It seems that P*TA has given up trying to get public sympathy for fish in their own right; so now they have become 'kittens'

Take a look at this rubbish RUBBISH

Hopefully the Home Secretary can use the new laws relating to undesirables entering the UK and stop these crackpots from coming here.
They have been totally discredited in the USA.
A very interesting site HERE

R

Richard Drayson

Hehehe, what a joke! Appealing for public sympathy with a 'book' that even five-year olds would find laughable. Sea Kittens indeed!!!

Specihunter

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahaha i'm rolling in laughter maybe we should change the plea to agree with fishing.

J

Sorry about the code, even typed and copied from a word doc, just cant get rid??

J

Even the RUBBISH link have gone funny, must be that P*TA lot hacking into my P.C.

Phil Lambert

Reaction score
So THAT's why we use Coshida as bait. Absolutely knew there had to be a good reason why I try putting this disgusting stuff on a hook.

Will definitely start mixing my groundbait with milk.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
This thread should be transferred to the joke section. It gave me the best laugh I have had sinceI left a message on Andrew Sach's answer-phone machine. /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Bruce Kerby

Reaction score
Are these any good as an alternative to regular sea baits for Pike

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Bruce Kerby wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Are these any good as an alternative to regular sea baits for Pike </blockquote>
I don't know, probably OK for dogfish though.