Daiwa Pole Masters!

Chefster

Reaction score
As most of you know,i,ll be fishing the 3-day festival next week:D
Ive been putting in a lot of hours recently,with a few decent results...But the competition is in a different league...Des Shipp,Alan Scotthorne,Andy Power,Dale Shepherd,Andy Bennet,to name a few,plus the local venue experts:eek:
Im feeling very positive,but not expecting miracles,but,i,ll give it my best,and put an honest report on the "How did you get on" thread,win,lose,or get absolutely battered:eek::DGazza

B

binka

Good luck Gazza, you've had plenty of brown envelopes lately so go in fighting!

All the best mate :w

mikench

Reaction score
Good luck! If all else fails try some champagne and olives; it got me hook line and sinker!!!

Chefster

Reaction score
Absolute pants!!!second to last in section on mon and tues,no excuse for monday,just didnt get it right on the day,tues,i drew absolute dire peg,weds,i didnt fish,couldnt be bothered,i,d allready blown out.
On the monday i drew peg 7 on Extension ,where id had 80lb on the open on the saturday before,so i thought fish a similar match with a bit of tweaking,i could maybe look to do 90-100lb,i hadnt put the tight pegging into the equation,and i couldnt string any fish together,i should of fished long,but kept thinking the fish would turn up ,but they didnt,ended up with 29lb odd for 6th in section of 7:(
On tuesday,i drew peg 25 on New pool,the day before it had produced 20lb,but with an open mind i gave it my best for 5 hours for 33lb odd,same position in section...Will Raison drew it on the weds,and only had 43lb:eek:....Having got absolutely soaking wet through,kit,bait and me,i couldnt get motivated at 7pm tues evening to sort it all out again for weds,had i done better at this point ,i would of been ok!..........Andy Bennet won ,Des Shipp 2nd,Paul Holland 3rd...im back there for the opens on monday and tuesday this week ,and looking forward to it..Tight lines ,Gazza:D:D

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Gazza, they're on a hiding to nothing, you're the form guy and with a decent peg an a little good fortune ................they're toast mate:)

Sorry mate, very late post :eek:mg:

Last edited: