colmic pole

ugg

Reaction score
I am selling my 16Mt colmic , overkill pole for spares as the No5 section is damaged beyond repair . the only problem is I have no idea as to what to charge for it or maybe per section so will take advise I also have around six power top two's with it . any help gladly taken .

sam vimes

Reaction score
Very little to be found on these poles now as they are a good ten years old. At about £1000 originally, it was probably worth about £750 secondhand as soon as you walked out of the shop. As a complete, and usable pole, it's probably not worth a great deal. If you can find someone that needs it for spares, you might do better. If you can find a few people to buy individual sections/top kits, you may do better still. However, you could end up being left with random odd sections.

ugg

Reaction score
I have taken some pictures of my colmic over kill pole but I have no idea as to price the pole would do well for spares as the no5 section is broken and beyond repair , so it will only be good for spares also there is a number of power top two's around six so if any one can make suggestions as to pricing please do make comment .