Wanted Fox Sky Pod

Conrad Farlow

Reaction score
Actually I'll only be using it with 2 for barbel fishing. It is the sturdiest most versatile one out there. I might also go carp fishing one day, who knows?

Conrad

Conrad Farlow

Reaction score
CIMG1656.jpg

That's weird I posted the 21:57 post much earlier than that. Michal the solar pod is not suitable because when fishing on the Trent or rivers in flood for barbel you need to have the rods up in the air, beachcaster style. However when I normal fish the river Swale which is a much smaller river I like to keep my rods low to the water. The sky pod appears to be the best option out there. It is expensive though which is why I'm looking for a second hand one.

Regards

Conrad

PS Photo courtesy of Spiros on BFW site

Conrad Farlow

Reaction score
I've already got a TB2 and I feel that it is poor for fixing low to the water. The sky pod is much sturdier and can be fished either up in the air or with the rods parallel to the bank. I really want the Sky Pod /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif but would rather not pay the full price.Conrad

Michal Felcyn

Reaction score
Well, didn't check yet how high I can go on with Solar pod. Even with Sky I do not have the need to raise that much as only I carp fish. Only sometimes I keep em high to ommit the bank snags or use longer poles to stick into deeper water when necessary. I like Solar due to its weight.