Korum 10ft Feeder Rod

cbeattie92

Reaction score
Anybody got one? What's it like?

I just bought one today. Will mainly be going after Roach, Perch and Bream in the River Bann and some lakes.

mikench

Reaction score
I have one and like it a lot. At 10 ft it is more manageable on many of my waters where trees and relative small size means I do not need to cast to infinity.

I have caught bream to 4lb or so and reasonable size Crucians and F1's. I think Korum gear in general and rods in particular are very good value. I use it with a Drennen feeder reel and it feels well balanced. I will be using it tomorrow weather permitting!

cbeattie92

Reaction score
Good to hear!! I'll be purchasing a new reel shortly. Not sure what one to go for yet. What model do you have?

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
with reels I'd say buy either Shimano or Diawa - spend as much as you can afford

I've been down the cheap reels route and they don't last

I've had one I paid 30 quid for last less than a year

mikench

Reaction score
I bought the 7 series feeder reel. It has shallow spools and excellent line lay. Only time will tell if it lasts . I would buy it again or the Greys GFS30 reel. Both are less than £50. I like Drennen too!

skov

Reaction score
I bought the same rod this week.
I've used it for a couple of hours so far and first impressions are very favourable!

Last edited:

cbeattie92

Reaction score
Took to rod on its first outing today. Impressed with it and got a few fish :)

bbf51bf9f6e07b610e248ebfe267af57.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikench

Reaction score
Caught several roach and two nice Crucians today on the method with the Korum rod and Drennen feeder reel. I would put up a photo but do not know how to do it!:):)