climax tackle

neil smith 2

Reaction score
has any1 ordered from climax tackle recently? they are saying u get a free fox rig board if u spend over £25. i just want to know about this as it seems ive been charged for it when i shouldnt

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
just give them a ring neil they will sort the problem out for you i find the lads there cant do enough to help you out i always use them as i cant find anyone who can touch them for price and service

neil smith 2

Reaction score
yeh thanks. all sorted now as they rang me this morning. ive only just noticed climax tackle after months of skipping through their adverts in the carp mags. they have a hugh range and incredibal offers.

craftycarper

Reaction score
They do have some good offers but they seem a little OTT on the RRP for instance Shimano Aero 6000 re baitrunner is £49.99 reduced from alledgedly £94.95 when all the other shops had the RRP at between £64.99 - £74.99 just a thought!

Shine

Reaction score
I ordered Whychwoodextremis jacket and trousers from them last week. £59.99 + £5p&p. Cheapest I found anywhere.(Cheaper than fleabay). Delivery came the next day. No problems.