Rod bag

cbeattie92

Reaction score
I'm looking for a rod bag that will hold 3 rods, rod rests, a seat, reels, landing net and pole, small tackle box etc. Any recommendations out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know of any rod bag that holds everything including a seat...surely your looking for a rod bag and a tackle bag?....the seat will most likely have to be carried in you spare hand.

mikench

Reaction score
My daughter bought me an NGT chair bag which holds said chair, all attachments, rod rests, landing net heads towels and various other bits and pieces. It is enormous and there was a bigger one! I do not put rods and reels in it and would never do so even if i could. It is a weight as it is if you have to carry it over your shoulder for any distance and even though I wrap bank sticks and the chair in towels and the unhooking mat, it only remains comfortable for about 100 yards.

Like all NGT stuff it is of good quality and cheap. You will have to carry rods seperately and if you trip you can save those and let the bag take the fall.;)

strathy

Reaction score
Have a look at the rod bags Askari have, some of the continental style feeder rod bags have outside tacklebox pockets.