looking for the best Bivvy to buy

M

Mark Bullen

i have just really started carping and i want a good Bivvy that will last what would you say that i should get?

P

Paul Williams

Tell em how much you want to spend Mark and i know they will sort you out.

C

Carp Angler

Quick erect?
Threaded poles?
One man?
Two man?
Overnighter?
Session?
Full bivvy?
Brolly type?

You want one that will last, how long?
You don't want much for ?100 do you.....

C

Carp Angler

With a retail at ?135, I would imagine that you'd be able to pick one up for about ?115 or ?120.

Not too far away from your ?100.

ALternatively, take a look at the Badger gear, if you want something cheap.

C

Cakey

Ive got tarpaulin that fell off the back of a lorry, and I throw it over some bushes then hold it down with a couple of bricks.

S

Stephen Booth

ive got a nash titan viper hi-top with an extreme canopy fitted.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Mark,

Ring Joe Taylor,01869 242589 J&K Tackle in Bicester. Fished with Phil Smith at the weekend and he's got the JRC bivvy. Bloody superb for the price. Heavy duty material, very strong, packs away small. Joe's got em set up in the shop, well worth the money if your on a budget. Tell him Warren told ya to call, ?89.99 he'll do em for (i think).

R

Roto is paul bax

out of your price range at the moment is the best bivvy on the market; aqua armadillo
up in seconds and everything u can ever want from a bivvy

M

Malcolm Bason

Go for the Fox Classic easy Dome mate! Best and quickest there is at the moment mate.

R

Rob Savage

the classic,titan 2000.condensation yes,but not with the extreme canopy,then again who cares about the odd drip when i can set it up in 65-70 secs.(in 60mph winds!) the new camo viper looks spot on too!

C

Carp Angler

Having seen Cakey spend a horrendous night in a Titan with Winter skin and extreme canopy and it was running off the walls inside, then I'd tell Mr Nash to take his ?400 and put it towards some future research and development.

R

Roto is paul bax

you will notice in the nash catalogue that there is no mention of the bivvies being waterproof. nash play on that fact to fend off the many complaints concerning them