Smart float

chrissh

Reaction score
We have buzzers for the carp fisherman … now we have a smart Bluetooth fishing float for the rest of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaortljGBNs

Y1490-21-2def.jpg

View image in gallery

mikench

Reaction score
I think I could fine tune that so it emitted something, smell, sound or sonar, to entice the fish to the hook. God alone knows what we will be doing in 50 years!:rolleyes:

iain t

Reaction score
So this is how the Chinese fish these days. Won't find me buying one

john step

Reaction score
So this is how the Chinese fish these days. Won't find me buying one

Careful with that photo avatar...it could be dangerous.....he has just had a heart attack.....don't tempt fate :wh:wh

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
The design of the float is actually very good, I've seen a lot of this type of float being used in matches lately. The long bristle with the coloured bands make bites easy to see. Spot on for the lift method.
Sod the Bluetooth though..

barbelboi

Reaction score
If Jerry buys one, I hope he doesn't do the dance moves, and put his back out ;)

Up yours Clarky, Flatley's got **** all on my moves - no problem with the back, it's the knees with that 3 in 1 at Ross after the 5th ascent from base camp. That, together with all the turbulence, pushing me backwards, due to the wind in my hair at altitude........................:wh

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Up yours Clarky, Flatley's got **** all on my moves - no problem with the back, it's the knees with that 3 in 1 at Ross after the 5th ascent from base camp. That, together with all the turbulence, pushing me backwards, due to the wind in my hair at altitude........................:wh

The wind in your hair, I thought Coco had that one worked out :D