North Hykeham Pit - Lincoln

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Hi
The above pit gravel pit was controlled by CEMEX Angling but this no longer appears to be the case. Does anyone know who is running it now..?

flightliner

Reaction score
Kev, Really sorry but I cant help, I fished the place once or twice as a guest of a member about ten years ago but since then I,ve lost touch, I may have been wrong then but I assumed the sailing club kind of sub let the fishing to anglers.
Hope you find the info you're looking for.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Hi Flight
Thanks for your reply. I will try sailing club. Or I might just climb over the fence as my house backs onto the pit....:wh

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin, have you called CEMEX directly?

They should know who they sold that venue to?

This used to be the number for CEMEX Angling . . . 01932 583630

sam vimes

Reaction score
There's not a great deal of information out there. I've seen stuff on the old Cemex forum that hints at it now being a syndicate. Forum posts from 2014 suggest that Cemex were going to continue controlling the venue for another two years. Could well be that the lake has been given a name other than just Hykeham.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
I have called Cenex and a delightful young lady answered my request for information with a ' Dunno, can you ring back when there might be someone here who knows something... '
I have see lists of the Cemex lakes that were being sold off, but Hykeham wasn't on them. I will walk round to the sailing club and ask them in person as they cant/ won't reply to messages.... !