Bite alarm receivers

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is any bite alarm receivers that work for delkims. That isn't the delkim receiver. As I don't have £130 to spend on one. Cheers

newmarket

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with Delks as they are usually out of my price range but the ATTX receivers can be used with ALMOST any alarms on the market .

Depends on whether the Delks have the plug sockets in them ....?

carpinbob

Reaction score
Attx receivers.

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 ----------

Also need the 3.5 dongles which fit delkim.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Attx receivers.

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 ----------

Also need the 3.5 dongles which fit delkim.

Had a check out on this.

Yes you can buy a Attx receiver, plus the dongles to fit. By the time you have done that, you might just as well buy a Delkim receiver, plenty around in very good nick on ebay.

old_school

Reaction score
why have the best alarms money can buy and then skim on the reciever? save up and get the delkim, used if nessesary. local and distance settings, up to 6000 hours from a pp3 battery, anti theft built in and 24 channels!
why 24 channels? not like we ever fish with that many rods however I was actually glad of this these last 2 nights. fishing a tough water with no more than a foot deep out to 20 feet then a drop off to 8ft. mate was In next peg 30 odd yards away. it was clear that a fish in the night would be best landed by 2 anglers due to the wade out to net the fish. I programmed his into my reciever and he likewise programmed mine, as it was it was a blank however we would have been simply altered to each other's bites and able to quickly assist.
save up and get the delk, you won't regret it

Frothey

Reaction score
I've found trees, foliage, etc to disproportionately affect the range of delk receivers, which is why I sold mine and got the attx dongles and reciever. Still, we all have our own experiences and preferences don't we.

steve2

Reaction score
One thing as always puzzled me with bite alarms is, if you are not supposed to more than 3 metres form your rods why you need a receiver with a long range?

Frothey

Reaction score
Quality of signal is better.

Besides, it also means that I can leave my daughter in charge of the rods whilst I go to the pub. She's only 4 so struggles to land fish by herself.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Besides, it also means that I can leave my daughter in charge of the rods whilst I go to the pub. She's only 4 so struggles to land fish by herself.

It's bound to be difficult for her when she's either asleep in the bivvy, or drugged/drunk as a skunk. It must be true, I read it on here.;)