smaller.jpg

• Thread starter Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt
  • Start date
W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Be worth purchasing an unhooking mate too.

F

Fred Bonney

What for Warren, looks like it's cooking nice & slow on the patio!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Entitled Aussie carp so its hardly surprising seeing as they have to kill every captured carp don't they. If it is, it is even more surprising that he bothered to take a photo of it, most matchmen catch loads of these every day of the week.

I wonder why they don't kill Aussie cricketers in the nets, they are always carping about something???

S

Shrek

Wow, a mate to unhook carp for you. Isn't that a Ghillie?

W

1 Diablo and a roast lamb Greg old bean.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="quoteheader">Steve Spiller (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class="quote">

Why does the tail look super-imposed?

Could be a wind-up?</blockquote>
Good spot Steve, the whole fish is superimposed on the net. Where's the shadow from the carp's tail gone? Look at the shadow from the rod, especially the butt ring, and the shadow from the carp's tail should be on the flag stone.

S

Shrek

But the net is showing on top of one of the pectoral fins though? If it is "super imposed" then it's done quite cleverly to get that looking genuine.

Reaction score
THIS IS PROPER PHOTO SHOP WORK /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif
Ed2.jpg

W

Greg, gutted mate.

On Chew for next couple of days throwing plastic around.

Next downpour /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

W

Thats a bummer too, my birfday Thursday and i finks the girlffriend has me booked in to fly a twin prop outta Denham on Saturday. Any landing strips along the river?????? /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif