Przed zachodem

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
Pewnie tuz przed zachodem.Dosyc dlugie te wedki masz na morze?

Tez bym tak chcial polowic w wladyslawowie.Miales jakies szczescie w tym lowisku?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Great picture Wiktor. before west you used to fish on wide open empty beaches waiting for the tips to hoop over or rattle giving way to a man against fish battle leading to a bass in the bag.

dont ya just love sea fishing

Reaction score
trev-its michal picture.I just admire it in polish/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif.Its in north poland on the Baltic sea,most coast looks like that in poland and tide is much much lower there. so you can fish it almost all the time.michal will be able to say more about the place then me.

W

Wolfman Woody

The Tidal Trent will have more tide than this place, I bet.

Great place to go if you're looking for amber though.

Reaction score
You are very right woody/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifAmber is still coming out but you must be lucky to get a dissent size.Maybe we could do a fish ins on the baltic one day?

The Monk

Reaction score
a fish in on the baltic sounds good to me Wiktor, Poland is a beautiful country

Michal Felcyn

Reaction score
Hi , this the beach nearby one town.. Wladyslawowo.... Fish I was waiting for? Flatties. Sometimes there comes bream, yes! BREAM! Rarely you get eel, odd roach, perch or silver trout. Baltic is brackish only so some freshwater species are present. That day I blanked I remember. Wiktor! There are no tides at all, only water mowvements due to storms, waving... but there is always some slight water current dependent on the wind direction and that is the key to succes! Ya need to know when and where.

Wiktor, those rods were 13ft Konger carp rods with casting weight 115 gr, perfect flattie rod but forget carping with this s***t. Does not work.

Now I have a pair of Century Flatties which are 11ft only but when there is too much wind I just stay at home. Pointles due to a lot weeds drifting onto your line. I also intend to fish from a bit more hidden spots and few jetties around. Sandeel is number 1 bait if ya can get em anywhere, that is difficult so we mostly use herring pieces or redworms, dendrobaena or so.. Or shrimps if they are not eaten by me before fishing /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif