corfu

maurice walsh

Reaction score
having a little break in corfu at the moment, met up with an old friend that we(her indoors here too)did not expect to see, yesterday he was trying to catch mullet that are in the river beside our accomadation, he was using a ball of bread rolled hard on the hook with no success , so i had a go for 15min and showed him how get fluffy bread to stay on the hook, result!!! 2 lovely mullet about 3/4lb and 1lb, might get some gear before next visit n have a proper go, no pics as brain melted in 35degrees:eek:mg::D is bread even a bait for mullet? what would be the reccomended?

maurice walsh

Reaction score
how do i do it??? secret ninja training mike ! lol, but don't tell anyone:D he was using bread as the ground was like concrete and couldn't get worms, had no clue as to what would work n bread is plentyfull:D found out there a toothy critter in the river too that has a likeing for the mullet, grows to 12/15kg n over a meter long, mmmmmmmmmm i like the sound of that :thumbs: bit of pike gear for next year then, d'you think her indoors will understand?:D