lite bed

neil smith 2

Reaction score
hi friends. im looking for a carp bed that is really light, compact and easy to carry with a bag for under £100. any ideas

C

Cakey

and it was only 50 squids .....I did buy a clip on leg though

moody

Reaction score
i know it sounds naff but the tfg force 8 bed chair is as light as a feather compared to everyone i knows and its three legged and comfy and cheap the only thing is its set quite high off the deck but if that dont bother you its ideal strong aswell?/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
terry hearn stealth, light as a feather really comfy nice and low to the floor and made to last excellent bit of kit for the money

moody

Reaction score
how much is a terry hearn bed chair then?/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Philip

Reaction score
If you have a bivvy with a sewn in ground sheet and want really light how about an inflatable mattress instead of a bed chair...

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
theres a couple of stealths on ebay at the moment not fetching alot of money have a look like cakey said roughly around 50quid for a good quality second hand one

Paul B

Reaction score
<a title="jrc x-lite " target="_blank">jrc x-lite </a>comfy, has shorter legs for use under a brolly. Had one for a while now, no problems.

lets try that link again...

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
The angling intelligence low profile is as light as a feather plus it has a built in fleece blanket and mozzy net