Old Newbie

cardinal

Reaction score
Mate took me fishing after I offered to take him clay shooting. Can't believe it took me 52 years to try it and loved it to bits.
Wife has even given me the nod to buy some gear when I am ready:)

Lots to learn but looking forward to it.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Mate took me fishing after I offered to take him clay shooting. Can't believe it took me 52 years to try it and loved it to bits.
Wife has even given me the nod to buy some gear when I am ready:)

Lots to learn but looking forward to it.

yes you have a lot to learn - mostly you will never have enough rods - there will always be the need for "that rod I saw in the tackle shop last week" :)

grayhamb

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the fishing life style, plenty more adventures full of different species for you too enjoy and always new personal bests to achieve good luck in your fishing career! :D

devon stalker

Reaction score
Same as shooting:)

welcome ,i do both as well, mainly long distance target now due to dodgy joints( the ones involving bones not the green plant ones :D ) one thing though you do get more for your money with fishing tackle ;) just succumbed myself new pellet waggler and feeder rod :rolleyes:

mikench

Reaction score
Welcome ! I too shoot air rifles but less so now I have rediscovered fishing. You will learn a lot on here from knowledgable and very pleasant folk!